1. Input voltage range: 4-40 v (40 v to limit the highest voltage).
2. Output voltage range:1.25V – 37V (decompression mode, input output must be greater than 2 V above).
3. Output current: 2 A continuous output.
4. Output power: the maximum 15 w.
5 .Ripple frequency: 150 KHZ.
6. Grain wave peak: 100 mv.
7. Voltmeter precision: ± 5 .
8. Static power: ma (and input voltage output voltage and digital tube color is closely related to the actual current will exist deviation).
9. Weight: 33g.
10. With voltage display function, the displayed accuracy is ± 0.05V, range is 0 – 40V.( Note: in order to voltage display more accurate, please ensure that the input voltage is higher than 4V) .
11. Button to switch measurement of the input or output voltage,and LED indicates the current measurement of the input or output voltage;The nixie tube can be turned off by another button.Mentioned in these states are able to be memorized, is not lost even if the power is disconnected.
12. Continuously adjustable output voltage range of 1.25V -37V, 4-40V input voltage range.The input voltage is at least high than the output voltage of 1.5V.
13. High efficiency,150 kHz fixed frequency internal oscillator.
14. Guaranteed 3A output load current.
16. Thermal shutdown and current limit protection.
17. IN + : input positive/IN – : input negative.
18. OUT + : output positive/OUT – : output negative.
1 x LM2596 Step-Down DC-DC 40V / 2A Voltage Buck Converter Adjustable LED Display