- Amplifier IC: PAM8610
- Working Voltage: 6V-15V DC
- Recommended Voltage: 12V DC @ 2-3A
- Output Power: 10Wx2 @ 8 Ohm; 15Wx2 @ 4 Ohm – Higher output power or high ambient temperature may require a heat sink (not included)
- Channels: Stereo
- Working Mode: Class D (PWM modulation)
- Signal-noise Ratio: 90%
- Input impedance: 15K
- Output Impedance: 4-8 Ohm
- Frequency Response Range: Hz-22KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N) @ 5W / 1KHz / 8Ohm: <0.1%
- Connectors: 2.54mm pins
- Board Size: 28 x 22 x 2.5mm
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands free / headsets
- Robots that speak or generate sounds
- Portable Speakers & DIY Boomboxes
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi DIY Audio Projects
- The input DC power supply voltage limit is 15V, do not exceed.
- 4-8 Ohm speakers recommended.
- Left and right channel “negative” connections should not be connected together, otherwise it may damage the module. Speakers (load) should be connected before power is applied to the module. Do not short the module’s outputs.
- Ensure wiring is correct and input voltage does not exceed 15V before applying power.
- 1x PAM8610 Digital Audio Amplifier Board
- Technical support is NOT included in this auction